Of course, draw.io also offers an import function. You can import diagrams in the following formats:
To import a file, go to File > Import from, then embed the file either from your Device or from a URL. In Confluence Data Center/Server, click File > Import, then select the file you want to import and click Import.
Import Visio and Gliffy diagrams
- Download our Gliffy and Visio sample diagrams.
- Open a new empty draw.io diagram.
- Drag and drop the Gliffy diagram to your first diagram page.
- Add a new page to your diagram, and import the vsdx file to this new page using drag and drop.
- Save and close your diagram, and save the Confluence page.
Mass import Gliffy files
There is also a mass import function for Gliffy diagrams – you can convert all of the Gliffy diagrams within your Confluence intranet to draw.io with just a few clicks. Please have a look at the following links:
Want to know more?
There are many more ways to export diagrams to use in documents or share online, and many different ways to import information into your draw.io diagram, as you can see by our long list of useful articles below.
And now, you have successfully reached the end of this training course for draw.io. If we have missed something, if there is something you are burning to know, please contact us. We’ll answer your questions, and create additional exercises to help you become more comfortable with draw.io.
Thank you for stepping through this tutorial with us!